Title: Founder and CEO
- Has a BS degree in mechanical engineering from Cal Poly Pomona.
- Presently a maintenance engineer and manager for the Los County Water Reclamation Department.
- Been riding bikes since junior high.
- Involve in several bike clubs.
- Competed in bike tournaments at the amateur and semi-pro levels.
- A Vietnam War combat Veteran.
Title: Treasurer and Accountant
- Degree from UCLA in accounting and economics.
- Cycling advocate.
- Runs his own accounting business.
Title: Secretary and Multimedia Specialist
- BS in mechanical engineering degree from Cal Poly Pomona.
- Advanced engineering courses at USC, UCLA, and Cal State Fullerton.
- Cycling advocate.
- Cal Poly Pomona National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) chapter president 1994.
- A member of Pi Tau Sigma mechanical engineering honor society, Cal Poly Pomona Chapter. Graduated in the top 1/3 of the 1997 mechanical engineering class nationwide.
- Past member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- UC Berkley (PhD in Nuclear Chemistry).
- Retired Air Force member.
- Rides bikes at the amateur and semi-pro levels.
- Runs a bicycle shop.
- BS Aerospace Engineering Cal State Dominquez Hill.
- Army Veteran.
- Ride bikes at the semi-pro level.
- Owner of Kim's Party Supply in Los Angeles.
- Founder of the Thomas Vincent Ramos Cultural Foundation, Inc.
- Founder of the Sound City Band Belize.
- Creator with his brother Chico of the punta hit Conch Soup, " Sopa de Caracol in Spanish", the biggest punta rock song in history. For more information visit: www.tvramos.org
- Manager at Oakwood in Ontario Interiors in Ontario California for 25 years.
.- Electrical and Mechanical technician.
- Vietnam Veteran.
- Vice President of WE CAN Foundation / President of Hemp 4 Healing Clinic.
- Retired Engineer.
- T.M.I. - Tele Media, Rome, Italy.
- S.I.T.A - Society of International Telecommunication and Aeronautics.
- Worked Nationally & Internationally as a Business Solution Engineer & System Engineer In USA, Rome Italy, and Geneva.
- Manager at Cal State Dominguez Hills during the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics game. Interfaced with TV Networks and Pacific Bell daily. Had the opportunity to meet the black cyclist, Mr. Nelson Beasley Vails, who was a second place silver medal winner.
- Ordained Minister & Spiritualist.
- Community Activist & Organizer.
Copyright © 2020 Inner City Cycling Connection, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder