Please note that a hard copy of the vendor booth application is available for download at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for your interest in our event. Please read the following carefully before submitting payment and application.
Please adhere to all deadline specified by the event coordinators.
PLEASE READ: Vendors Booth / Signs:
It is the “responsibility of the vendor” to obtain any signage for their booth. Tent, tables & chairs will be provided by the promoter.
10 x 10 Booth space will be located on the festival grounds. Your space location is TBA as we finalize all spaces for the event.
1. All vendor vehicle deliveries must be completed before event hours of operation. Vendor vehicles will not be allowed in the event site during hours of operation.
2. Passes must be displayed during set up, and if leaving and returning to the event.
3. Vendor Break Down – will be when the event is over.
1. No Sale or Promotion of hazardous toys or materials of any kind.
2. No sales or solicitation shall be permitted outside designated vendor areas without permission of event director.
3. No open flames shall be permitted without prior approval of the festival director.
4. No political or advertising signs shall be posted in booths or outside the vendor tents.
5. Sales shall be conducted only from the front of booths or inside the vendor tents.
6. All vendor activities shall be confined to designated rental areas.
7. In consideration of neighboring booths, bullhorns, loud music and other amplification devices to “hawk” sales are prohibited.
1. Please note, Inner City Cycling Connection, Inc. is Not responsible for the outcome of attendance at the event. (i.e. more people than expected, or not enough people)
2. We do our best to promote, advertise and market the event locally, across the continental US, and abroad, however, attendance may be as expected, or not.
3. Rain or Shine Event / All Sales Final / No Refunds.
1. All food vendors must have a food handler’s card, health permits, and insurance (Talk to Promoter).
2. No advertisements, flyers, coupons, or other such matter shall be placed on parked vehicles.
3. No animals shall be permitted in the Festival area with the exception of Seeing Eye dogs.
4. City ordinances concerning littering will be strictly enforced.
5. No persons shall engage in any conduct threatening, endangering or impairing the safety, health or comfort of others, or shall indulge in profane or indecent language, or any improper or indecent conduct, or any unduly boisterous or offensive conduct of any character.
6. No persons shall take part in the playing of games involving thrown or otherwise propelled objects such as balls, stones, arrows, javelins, horseshoes, kites or model airplanes.
7. All companies are required to have sales tax & license and insurance.
1. Booth Setup Time – TBD by event coordinators.
1. All sponsors/vendors will get a free ad on the inner city cycling website for a specified period of time.
2. Applications/forms are available for download on this page.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE FILLING OUT THE VENDOR BOOTH REGISTRATION FORM BELOW**
In the legal release, terms, and conditions below, the word "I" refers to the participating vendor, including their management and employees.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I, MY EMPLOYEES OR VOLUNTEERS WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER ANY OF THE SPONSOR LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR ANY INJURY INCURRED OR CAUSE AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED EVENT/ACTIVITY BUT WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE THROUGH PERSONAL INSURANCE FOR ANY AND ALL MEDICAL EXPENSES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF INJURIES FROM THIS PARTICIPATION.
I UNDERSTAND I AM COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, AND INJURIES I, MY EMPLOYEES, MY VOLUNTEERS OR MY PARTICIPANTS MAY CAUSE TO INNER CITY CYCLING CONNECTION, INC. & ITS ASSOCIATES, ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES (E.G.: SPECTATORS, BUYERS, ETC.) AS PART OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT INCLUDING DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSE BY MY EQUIPMENT, FOOD, DISPLAYS, VEHICLES, AND SUPPLIES AND INCLUDING ANY AND ALL INJURIES OF ILLNESS MY PRODUCTS MAY CAUSE.
I HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE AND RELEASE INNER CITY CYCLING CONNECTION, INC. (IC3) AND IT ASSOCIATES FROM ANY AND ALL RIGHTS OR CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER I MAY HAVE AGAINST INNER CITY CYCLING CONNECTION, INC., ITS ASSOCIATES, ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESULTING FROM THE ABOVE EVENT/ACTIVITY.
IN ADDITION, BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT/REGISTRATION FORM, I AM AGREEING TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH WITHIN.
1) I give permission for photos, video footage, and voice of the student listed in this contract taken at INNER CITY CYCLING CONNECTION, INC. and it related functions to be used for all promotional purposes (website, myspace, facebook, magazine, flyers, posters, television, radio, etc.)
Copyright © 2020 Inner City Cycling Connection, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder